123.hp.com/dj3630 | HP Deskjet 3630 Printer Setup and Installation
HP is one of the most prominent brands that manufactures and retails innovative information technology products. It is known for its advanced and multi-featured scanners, printers, servers, workstation computers, digital cameras, and a lot more. It provides users with inkjet and laser printers for the desktop. It offers feature-rich inkjet printers under the brand name- DeskJet. The DeskJet range of HP includes small domestic to large industrial models. The HP DeskJet 3630 printer is an all-in-one inkjet printer that allows the users to use it for multitasking. In addition to this, the HP DeskJet printer is also easy to setup. Moreover, we have given a step-by-step installation procedure for 123.hp.com/dj3630. Thus, all the users are suggested to follow all the steps given in this blog.
Steps to connect HP DeskJet 3630 through a wireless router
Before we move forward with the setup process via 123.hp.com, the users are suggested to connect their printer with the wireless router by following the instructions given below:-
- First of all, hold the cross button and the Wi-Fi button located on the printer. Hold the button until the power light flashes.
- Once the light gets stable, the users are required to release the button.
- After this, the users should wait until the wireless button light flashes. When the light flashes, it means that the HP printer is ready to perform the setup.
- Now, select the Wi-Fi protected setup (WPS) button mode on the HP printer.
- After that, the printer will search for the Wi-Fi network.
- When the printer gets connected to the Wi-Fi network, the light of the Wi-Fi button will stop blinking and become stable.
- Thus, after following the above-written steps, the users have successfully connected their HP DeskJet 3630 printer to their wireless network.
Steps to connect the HP DeskJet 3630 on Windows via 123.hp.com/dj3630
In this section of the blog, we have given the steps to connect the HP DeskJet 3630 printer with Windows wirelessly. Thus, all the Windows users are suggested to follow the below steps to perform the printer setup via 123.hp.com/dj3630:-
- Firstly, turn the printer on and connect it to the Wi-Fi router by following the steps mentioned in the previous section.
- Now visit 123.hp.com/dj3630 and install the printer driver by clicking on the “Download” button.
- After this, the “.exe” file will start getting downloaded. Then, the users are suggested to double-click on the downloaded file to complete the installation procedure by following all the screen instructions.
- After this, the users are suggested to open the “Control Panel” from the Windows search option on their PC.
- Now, visit the new window and then select the “Devices and Printers” option.
- After this, the users are suggested to go through the Printer list located in the top right corner of the screen. Then, they should click on the “Add a printer” link.
- After this, click on the “Next” option.
- Now, the users are required to wait patiently until their HP DeskJet 3630 wireless printer is connected to the window.
In this blog, we included the step by step procedure to perform the HP DeskJet 3630 setup via 123.hp.com/dj3630. In addition to this, we also discussed the step-wise process to connect the printer to the wireless router. Thus, after following the above-mentioned procedures, the users can easily set up their printer via 123.hp.com/dj3630.