With the continuous growth in technology, it is enabling people to move away from the use of physical connections and hence, providing more flexibility to its users. From headphones to laptops to smartwatches, everything is adapting wireless connectivity. Similarly, printers are also transformed from wired to wireless. Earlier, all the printing process requires cords connections; today, it can be done wirelessly. The common technology that enables www.hp.com/go/wirelessprinting WiFi network connectivity. It is an easy to use technology and offers its users with fast connection speed.
Wireless printers provide better printing experience to its users. It allows more devices to connect to your printer and keeps its users away from the stress of complicated cords. It saves time, money and space also. So, now it’s time to upgrade your printer and hence your printing experience with www.hp.com/go/wirelessprinting.
With the increasing technology of www.hp.com/go/wirelessprinting, it becomes important to have a complete procedure of installation of wireless printers. This will help to get an error-free printing experience. Below is the guide for the successful configuration and installation of wireless printers.
To start with the www.hp.com/go/wirelessprinting process, you have to unbox your HP wireless printer and load the paper and ink cartridge in the printer. This will complete the hardware setup and further you have to move to the software setup of www.hp.com/go/wirelessprinting.
Configuration of Wireless HP Printer
Now, the next step is to configure your HP printer. For connecting the HP wireless printer with a network you have to follow the below-given steps. Before you start with the process, make sure that you have to connect your wireless printer and system with the same wireless internet connection otherwise it shows HP Printer Offline.
- Firstly, locate and select the “Setup” option from the touch screen of the printer.
- Now from the setup menu, you have to click on the “Network” option.
- Next, you have to search for the available wireless routers in your range. For this, click “Wireless Wizard Setup”.
- Now, from the list of available networks, select your preferred network. Make sure you select the same network with which you have connected your system.
- Consequently, you will see a blinking light on the control panel of your printer. This light indicates that your printer is searching for the network.
- Wait until the light gets stable. This shows the establishment of the connection between the printer and router.
- Next window will ask you to enter your WiFi password. Enter the “WiFi Password” in the required field in order to connect with the network.
- Now, confirm the settings by clicking on the “Ok” button.
- Wait for the process of connecting the printer with the network gets completed.
- Lastly, press “Ok” or “Skip” for the printing of the report.
This will complete the process of connecting your printer with the wireless internet connection. Now, you can download and install the printer driver in your system. After that register your wireless printer and add it in your system for enjoying the use of www.hp.com/go/wirelessprinting. This will help you to restructure your printing experience with various features of wireless HP printers. This upgradation from wired to wireless printers will make your printing easier and give your printer longevity.
You may also download and install HP Universal Printer Driver.