HP provides cutting-edge Printing Technology to its worldwide users in the form of robust, feature-packed HP Printers. Purchasing these state-of-the-art machines is the first step in exploring this ingenious technology. Following that, its successful deployment is equally important. HP Printer Setup is quite simple and convenient by means of a user-friendly platform called “123.hp.com”.
Understand The HP Printer Setup Procedure Through “123.hp.com”
HP Printer Setup is a simple yet essential process that needs to be executed perfectly. This procedure involves Preparing the Printer, Configuring to the Internet, and Installing Printer Drivers at “123.hp.com”. With proper guidance, you can ensure smooth and hassle free Printer Setup.
➣ Preparing The Printer
HP Printer Setup via “123.hp.com/setup” begins with preparing your sophisticated HP Printer Machine. This involves Unboxing The Device, Providing Power, Setting Preferences, Installing Paper and Ink Cartridges.
➣ Unboxing The HP Printer
- Your HP Printer comes in a secure cardboard box casing. As you get the Device, the very first thing to do is to carefully bring the Printer out of this box.
- Now, place the Printer on a safe, flat surface.
- Next, you must properly get rid of all the packaging material wrapped around it.
- Besides that, eliminate stickers, tapes etc. from its outer body and control panel.
- In addition to that, clear all the wrapping material from the inner sections of Scanner Lid.
- Along with that, Ink Cartridge Access Area also comes covered with protective packaging. Hence, properly remove all this.
- Apart from that, you must bring out the Photo Tray from the Input Tray. Remove all the wrapping materials and tapes.
- Also, slide the Paper Width Guides and clear the remaining packaging material.
- Make sure to properly clear all the tapes and packaging materials for Printer Setup via “123.hp.com”.
➣ Provide Power
- Once the physical setup is complete, your Printer will need a stable Power Supply.
- Your Printer comes with a Power Cable. As such, plug in one end of this cable to your Printer.
- Now, plug in the other end of this Cable to a secure Wall Outlet.
- Then, switch it on.
- Thereafter, press the “Power” button of your HP Printer.
- As a result, it will light up its Power Lamp. Make sure it is stable.
➣ Set Preferences
- Go to the Control Panel of your HP Printer to proceed to the process at “123.hp.com”.
- Its Home screen will prompt you to set your Preferred Language. Hence, make an appropriate selection.
- Then, tap on “Continue”.
- The following screen requires you to choose your “Country” or “Region”. Then, tap “Continue Setup”.
- Thereafter, select “Date”. Then, tap “Continue”.
- Finally, choose “Time”. Then, tap “Continue”.
➣ Install Paper
- Carefully open your Printer’s Input Tray for its setup at “123.hp.com”.
- Locate its Paper Width Guides. Then, slide them away from each other.
- Now, load the Input Tray with sheets of plain A4 size Papers.
- Thereafter, slide the Paper Width Guides until it fits in the edges of the inserted Paper Sheets.
- Finally, close the Input Tray properly.
➣ Install Ink Cartridges
- Open the door of your Printer’s Ink Cartridge with utmost care.
- With this, your Printer’s Control Panel will display the option of “Change Ink”. This will provide an animated video to guide you with Ink Cartridge Installation. You can tap on it to view this video.
- Now, remove the Ink Cartridge from the box. Here, it is important to ensure that you hold only the black plastic side of the cartridge.
- Pull away the orange tape that protects the cartridge.
- After that, you must install the Ink Cartridges properly into their respective slots. Make sure to Install the black one in the left slot and the other tricolour one in the right slot.
- Similarly, Install the remaining cartridges correctly.
- Thereafter, close the door of the Ink Cartridge.
- This completes the physical setup required for the process at “123.hp.com”.
Install HP Printer
- Before proceeding further, ensure that you have already configured the Printer to the Internet Network.
- Turn On your Computer and hook it to a stable Internet Connection.
- Make sure that both the Printer and Computer are hooked to the same Network. But, don’t connect the Printer to the Computer using a USB Cable.
- Now, launch an Internet Browser.
- Bring up “123.hp.com” on your System.
- Correctly provide your Printer’s Model Number in the given “Search Bar”. Then, click on “Search”.
- As a result, you will get a “Download” link on the following webpage. This is a dedicated link specifically for your HP Printer Model.
- Thereafter, click on this “Download” button.
- With this, the downloading process will begin for HP Printer Driver. However, this will take time. Hence, wait for it.
- Once the download finishes at “123.hp.com”, properly install the Driver software by following on-screen instructions.